Saturday, June 16, 2012

THROWING 2 (LOVE) BIRDS WITH ONE STONE


Here's what I've been up to while I was supposed to look for job vigorously  all the while I've gone missing from this blog....planning stuffs! I love planning. That's mostly because I'm slightly pedantic and basically still a jobless nuts *ahem* And this one involved quite a few friends whom I really enjoyed spending my time with. 

Since I'm a weird mix of erratic planner and clueless INDECISIVE creative (spoken like a true Gemini), me and my bestfriends ended up spending lots of time discussing on how to throw these two love birds with one stone successfully. We had to tackle lots of time and place considerations, given Bride #1  needed to go home early and Bride #2's house is just too near to our selected venue, so we decided to break the surprise in two parts, each one for each bride with 30mins gap.

Handmade gift cards

Me and two happy brides

Bride #1's wedding gift: a set of bodycare products with embroidered towels

Bride #2's wedding gift: a pasta maker and a cotton candy maker






It felt like it was just yesterday we were just wearing our white-blue school uniforms and look at us now...two besties are getting married 2 weeks apart haha. Glad everything went well :) Seeing the smiles on your besties face was just priceless!

PS: thanks to all of our friends who have participated (you know who you are) you guys rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment