Monday, January 2, 2012

THE MILLSWYN

The Millswyn. Sounds like a very posh name. In short, this cafe is. I love everything about it. Beautiful interior, nice (uhm, slightly pricey) food and great coffee...but most definitely loved the very feminine white-dominant Victorian interior.

Funny how I've been living in this city for 1.5years now and this place is within walking distance from home yet I've never had the time to visit it. I guess I've taken interesting places near home for granted :P


Anyway, I managed to come here for coffee on a lazy Saturday morning few weeks ago. One of the friendly staffs told me that this place was frequently used for pre-wedding and magazine photo shoots. Looking at the 2nd floor, I totally understood why. The lounge area was beautifully decorated in neutral hues, and filled with cozy sofas and poufs...This place was oozing romantic-love-is-in-the-air kind of feeling. (Hmm, I reckon this might be a great place to pop the question too,yes?)



A great place to spend a lovely Sunday brunch or a place to read your fave book while enjoying their coffee!

THE MILLSWYN

131 – 133 Domain Road

South Yarra Victoria 3141

Telephone +61 3 9864 0600

Facsimile +61 3 9867 6137

www.themillswyn.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment