Wednesday, January 4, 2012

PLATE TO PIXEL


Finally got my hands on this amazing book by my fave foodblogger/photographer Helene Dujardin! She is the lady behind the beautiful blog Tartelette. Helene has the most amazing skills on making macarons and other beautiful treats...and I fell in love with the way she styles and composes her pictures.
In fact, I think I developed my love for food photography ever since I read her blog for the first time! Her way of styling is very clean and neat but at the same time looks natural.

For a noob like me, this book really helps to better understand the A-Z of food photography, from lighting, composing...everything! She even provided some basics of photography that you should know. How awesome is that. So all you newbies out there, there's no more reason to bum around and wonder how to get it done...get started ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment