Sunday, January 1, 2012

TODAY IS THE DAY




So 2012 is finally here. First day of the year. Was so excited about last night as it was my first (and probably last) NYE in this lovely city called Melbourne.The crowd in the CBD was crazy. Things didn't go as planned, as the rooftop plan had to be canceled, and then we missed the 930pm fireworks in Fed Square...but ended up having quite a nice view of the city's fireworks from a friend's balcony in Footscray and spent the rest of the night hanging out watching tv and some movies (who would've thought we'd spend the new year watching ABC news?? lol)

2011 was one hell of year. Literally was like hell. But as always, blessings in disguise. Met a lot of interesting friends, my work was featured in a design magazine, and obviously I finally got my MDes. I simply couldn't complain anymore and couldn't be happier and thankful to be here:)



So here we go: New year. New hope. New life...HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment