Friday, January 6, 2012

WATERCOLOR #1

childhood snack - sugar cookies
strawberry lattice pie

my fave summer drink

Been having a blog crush on handmadelove since a long time ago and I just knew that I needed to do my own version of watercolor food painting (still practicing tho). However, being the queen of ADHD that I always am, I only managed to pick up my painting tools from under a pile of a year's worth of books and papers. Well, it was so much fun painting these! (one night I ended up sleeping at 3am lol)

Last year I had the chance to meet Dawn Tan in person during Mark-it @ Federation Square. She's such a lovely and bubbly person! She really inspired me to make something out of things that I love...so do check out her blog and online store!

PS: I will definitely do a full coverage of her and her awesome works soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment